That's right! Your character can have a role in the Roleplay-Based Comic!
1) Pay with points
2) (ONLY IF YOU CAN'T PAY WITH POINTS) Trade with me via Steam, but make sure it's a reasonable item. That means no crates!
3) (ONLY IF YOU CAN'T TRADE WITH STEAM) Do an art trade!
Before you even pay me with whatever you choose, consider the following:
1) Don't get your hopes up, expecting your character to have a major role. Chances are, they'll have a minor role, either appearing on one panel, one comic, or just one "scene".
2) If you have any small ideas in mind as to what you want your OC to do, feel free to tell me about that, but AFTER you pay. Anything that involves altering the storyline majorly will most likely shot down. The more people I add into this, the longer it will take to put together!
3) If you constantly message me about what your character will do in the story or anything like that, I will make your character have only one appearance. If you keep bugging me, I'll just remove them entirely.
4) If you have a character that was placed in the storyline PRIOR to creating this commission, you don't have to pay. Although, it would be nice if you did...
5) Don't try to bribe me with extra points or extremely rare hats just so your character can have a major role. If you do it once, I will not accept your payment, and you'll have to pay the regular price. If you keep it up, however, I might just take all of those extra points/ rare hats, and I won't put your OC in.
If you have any questions, don't be afraid to send me a note!