Shop More Submit  Join Login
About Digital Art / Hobbyist Member Duchess GummybunsMale/United States Recent Activity
Deviant for 2 Years
Needs Premium Membership
Statistics 466 Deviations 2,530 Comments 6,685 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

This is some junk I've made. Please, go ahead and steal it. Claim it as your own. I'll totally not hunt you down and kill you or anything.

Favourites

This is some neat shit, I tell you.


Spooktober by glargondangit56

31 Days of Lame Fan Art.


It seems every year there's people who celebrate the best holiday ever with some kind of special countdown of a sort, ranging from just blog posts to videos, or, in this case, art.

A small chunk of you nerds know how much I love monster movies. If you didn't, you did now. Whoopee.

And y'all know I like to draw.

See where this is going? No?

Those skulls down there? See them? Good.

Every day in October, one skull will reveal a (terrible) rendition of a creature/monster/alien/robot/robot-monster/monster-robot from 31 of my favorite horror movies. Yep. This is that project I've been working on.....Yeeeahhh....

Now go out there and eat some food or something.


1 by glargondangit562 by glargondangit563 by glargondangit564 by glargondangit565 by glargondangit56
The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms         The Fly              The Space Amoeba            Frankenstein         The Thing
6 by glargondangit567 by glargondangit568 by glargondangit569 by glargondangit5610 by glargondangit56
                 The Blob                      Matango                The Wolfman                King Kong           Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
11 by glargondangit5612 by glargondangit5613 by glargondangit5614 by glargondangit5615 by glargondangit56
16 by glargondangit5617 by glargondangit5618 by glargondangit5619 by glargondangit5620 by glargondangit56
21 by glargondangit5622 by glargondangit56Spooook by glargondangit56Spooook by glargondangit56Spooook by glargondangit56
                 The Giant Claw    The Bride of Frankenstein
Spooook by glargondangit56Spooook by glargondangit56Spooook by glargondangit56Spooook by glargondangit56Spooook by glargondangit56
Spooook by glargondangit56


deviantID

glargondangit56's Profile Picture
glargondangit56
Duchess Gummybuns
Artist | Hobbyist | Digital Art
United States
Hello world, and all who inhabit it.

I'm a nerp. 'Nuff said.

What do I do? Well, I do stuff in Garry's Mod/Source Filmmaker. I also draw, sometimes digitally, others traditionally. Not like that realistic kind of garbage, either. I'm talking poorly-drawn, badly-colored, and half-assed scribbles. I (sometimes) write, but since my writing is that of a two-year-old's, I don't put much of it on here.

If you ask for a request or whatever, 90% of the time, it'll take me a few years until I bother to work on it. The other 10% is if I feel like working, or if my computer decides to work.

Oh, yeah. I do commissions, too. Nobody really asks for them, though. Boo hoo.

Steamprofile badge by Steamprofile.com
Interests

AdCast - Ads from the Community

×

Watchers

Webcam

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconnylten:
Nylten Featured By Owner Oct 12, 2014  Student General Artist
Your cartoons are adorable!
Reply
:iconglargondangit56:
glargondangit56 Featured By Owner Oct 13, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
PBTBBTBTBBTBBTBTBTBTBBTB

[Translation: I am flattered; Thank you kindly.]
Reply
:icondopepope:
dopepope Featured By Owner Sep 26, 2014
Thanks for watching
Reply
:iconglargondangit56:
glargondangit56 Featured By Owner Sep 26, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Your welcome
Reply
:iconultragwrzilla:
UltraGWRzilla Featured By Owner Sep 20, 2014  Student Traditional Artist
Thanks for the Watch :)
Reply
:iconglargondangit56:
glargondangit56 Featured By Owner Sep 20, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
No prob!
Reply
:iconzeyrax:
ZeyRax Featured By Owner Sep 18, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Hey, thanks for the watch! :meow:
Reply
:iconglargondangit56:
glargondangit56 Featured By Owner Sep 18, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
No prob!
Reply
:iconredblackstripe:
RedBlackStripe Featured By Owner Sep 3, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you for faving! :D
Reply
:iconglargondangit56:
glargondangit56 Featured By Owner Sep 3, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank YOU for making a rad image.
Reply
Add a Comment: